Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Acts of Wackiness and Weirdness

Sometimes, the only thing you can expect is for life to be unpredictable. I guess it wouldn't be worth living if it was any other way, but Im sure some people would disagree. So onto my weekend recap.

Friday rolls around with plans of Bunco with Moneek. I drink three glasses of wine and have a great time. Thank you alcohol for softening the blow that playing a game of dice with 30+ year old women brings. After that, we are off to Moneek's house to play cards and drink some more. Mike is there and as usual, I'm nervous, which I neither like, nor am really used to anymore. Unless you count being used to the dull nervousness I felt around Tyler towards the end. Now that is hard to explain. I guess it's kind of like having butterflies for someone but being used to them. So I get antsy and as it happens, Kayla has invited me to a party. When I try to leave I find that someone has hidden my purse and I get upset and overreact, but Moneek and Chris find it and I leave. I end up going to the hotel party that Kayla is having with Robert and Zach. We wait for her to arrive for about 30mins before we call it quits and Zach and I decide to go to another party in Middleburg. On the way there we are singing, more like screaming, every song and laughing.
It is around 3am when we finally get to the party, which is, not surpisingly, still in full swing. Crazy kids. As we walk up, I see Ryan huddled up pretty closely to a girl I don't recognize and get some sort of evil pleasure when he jumps up to hug me and Zach. He never goes back to the girl, instead choosing to hang around us. The usual shenanigans ensue, which include, but are not limited to, dancing, trying to buy beer at 5am, trying to round up some crazies to go on a roadtrip to Savannah (don't ask) and getting hit on by a random guy who, of course, is neither of the two guys that I wouldn't have minded being hit on by. The night ends, Ryan and Zach get in a fight, over which they will not tell me and then we go to their friend's house to spend the night.
The next day I meet up with Moneek for a fun afternoon of Dick's Wings, Plato's and garage sales. Then I take a much needed nap.
I get to her house later that night and we stay up playing an awesomely fun game called Gender Bender, which I love love love. And we have drinks that taste like icees. How can that not be fun?
In the morning the guys make us breakfast while we dance to Britney Spears and then we are all off to the dog park. Moneek gets taken down by a big black, drooling dog, who pummels into her and sends her flying. Hilarious. Now, we are off to the pool where we play Marco Polo, Bullshit and have a water bottle fight.
Oh weekends, whether you are innocent and fun or crazy and fun, you never disappoint me. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this one. I must have missed it. I feel like a celebrity with my name all over your blogs. YAH! :)

    ReplyDelete