Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life List

Ever since I was little, I've kept a running life list. Like the bucket list, things I want to do or see in my life before I go. The other day I start thinking about how I haven't updated it lately and guess what? I can't find it. I'm sure it's tucked away in one of my journals or safely hidden under a pair of shoes or being used as a bookmark. Sigh. I'm just going to admit to being disorganized and chalk it up to a character flaw. Anyhooo, I have to make a completely, new life list, so here I go.

1. Finish a triathlon
2. Write a book of poetry,
3. a book of fiction,
4. and a how to book
5. get published
6. go to bali
7. ride a cable car in San Francisco
8. Be able to speed sketch accurately
9. Play piano
10. be able to piourette more than once around
11. see a broadway play
12. Finish college
13. get my masters
14 get my PHD
15 teach upper level college english
16. paint with sabrina ward harrison
17. go on a cruise
18. be able to do a cartwheel
19. watch the olympics in person
20. Meet Billy Collins
21. See Coldplay live
22. See Tori Amos live
23. Meet Janet Fitch
24. Have a positive attitude when I look in the mirror
25. Never smoke cigarettes again
26. Learn to make the perfect margarita
27. Go to Vegas
28. Go on a yoga retreat
29. Win a triathlon
30. Take a tour at a wine vineyard
31. hanglide
32. learn to surf
33. Jet ski
34. Rock climp
35. snow board
36. Go on a road trip across the U.S
37. See the Eiffel Tower
38. See the Taj Mahal
39. Write a travel book
40. Learn to cook healthy meals
41. Play the guitar
42. Especially Layla on the guitar
43. Sail down the Amazon River and stay in a tree house
44. Always have money in savings
45. Own a condo somewhere on a beach
46. Be debt free
47. Get a 6 pack
48. Own a Lab
49. Have a balcony to paint on
50. Be happy.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    I'm posting my list.

    Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete